Specially created music for relaxation provides a great, complimentary, holistic addition to traditional medicine as a:
- Pain reliever: Research involving music therapy has shown that music relieves anxiety and provides distraction from pain by inducing the release of endorphins.
- Stress reducer: Music can slow down or equalize brain waves. The slower the brain waves, the more relaxed and peaceful we feel.
- Fatigue fighter: Music reduces body tension and improves body movement. The auditory nerve connects the inner ear with all the muscles in the body (Vibroaccoustic memory).
- General well-being promoter: Music affects the heartbeat, pulse rate and blood pressure. A lower heartbeat creates less physical tension and stress, calms the mind and helps the body heal itself while it relaxes.
Evia. In Slow Motion - music for relaxation:
- Unique blend of music and sounds of nature specially created for relieving stress
- Music that helps to fall asleep faster and have deeper and longer sleep
- Music that helps to rejuvenate energy
- Music that helps to manage pain
- Each track is distinct and layered, and not overly repetitive
Click below to hear samples of Evia. In Slow Motion:
1. The Beginning - 8:57
2. Fire - 4:45
3. Love - 6:12
4. Rain - 8:12
5. Earth - 8:30
6. Dreams - 7:09
It will take only a few minutes listening to the Evia. In Slow Motion before stress of the day starts to disappear and you will achieve emotional balance. Soon, you will find yourself diving into emotional fantasies of a beautiful world of imagination.
Order Evia. In Slow Motion
Permanent stress may cause depression, heart and neurological disorders, hair loss, obesity, early aging, and even death.
- 43% of all adults suffer adverse health effects from stress.
- Stress is linked to six of the leading causes of death: heart disease, cancer, lung ailments, accidents, cirrhosis of the liver, and suicide.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) declared stress a hazard of the workplace. In terms of lost hours due to absenteeism, reduced productivity and workers' compensation benefits, stress costs the American industry more than $300 billion annually.
While medical intervention is required to reduce the harmful effects of chronic stress, a preventive approach to stress reduction is more cost effective and preferred. Specially designed relaxation music can not only help alleviate stress, anxiety and depression, but it can also boost immunity and ease pain.
Order Evia. In Slow Motion - Music for Relaxation
In slow Motion. Front Cover.
In slow Motion. Insert.
In slow Motion. CD.